Bodylogics The Sports Therapy Clinic
Insurance Claims at Bodylogics
Bodylogics is recognised by many of the leading private medical healthcare providers, including Aviva, Allianz, Vitality, Healix, Simply Health and WPA. Our therapists are fully qualified and registered with either the HCPC (Physiotherapists) or the GOsC (Osteopath’s) respectively.
In most cases of authorised treatment, we can claim the full cost of treatment directly from your insurance provider therefore saving you the need to pay any fees upfront. We also take care of all the paperwork and work with you to get you back to full fitness. Before commencing any treatment you must check with your individual policy conditions and also obtain your unique authorisation code. You must then pass this code onto us so we can start your claim process.
In some cases you may have been referred by your GP or a specialist and some providers insist that you follow this route first before authorising any treatment. Your provider will be able to help guide you to the relevant GP or specialist for your claim. In order for Bodylogics to invoice your insurance provider directly, it is essential that you provide all the necessary paperwork in order for your treatment to begin because without this your treatment may be delayed.
We are recognised by
We are approved by all major insurance companies.
Bodylogics Insurance Claims
Or Contact us now and include your insurance company and authorisation code to begin treatment.
Questions to ask you Insurance Provider
- Is there any excess payable on your policy?
- Do you need to pay for the treatment yourself and then claim it back or do Bodylogics claim directly?
- To what value am I covered?
- Are there a set number of treatments that I am covered for? Please be aware that any other sessions that exceed the amount set by the insurance company would need to be paid for by you as the client.
- Is the amount allocated for treatment at Bodylogics alone or is it part of an overall sum for all future treatment
- Is there a time limit for the treatment to take place once started or an authorisation number has been issued?