Massage at WorkMassage in the workplace is a great way to look after and value your employees and helps to reduce stress and tension.
Your company can offer massage treatments to your staff by either providing a private room within your premises during working hours or by encouraging them to attend a course of treatments outside working hours. A 20 minute session can be enough to de-stress your employees within the working day.
There are options for payment arrangements. Employees can pay for the full cost of their treatment or they can be subsidised in part or full by your company.
The Benefits of Massage include:
- Alleviates muscular tension in the neck and shoulders caused by long hours at their workstation.
- Helps to relieve stress and tension headaches.
- Stimulates endorphins, the body’s natural feel good chemicals!
- Employees experience reduction in stress immediately.
- Helps to boost the immune and circulatory systems, leading to less time off work and greater productivity.